Testimonial: I have been mostly cured of the "voices" that I had because of the automatic writing that I did as a Pentecostal/Charismatic. What worked was the exorcism prayer from your site. Nothing else would do it but that. I think I still need to pray that prayer a little more before I'm completely free. It was a slow process, but I don't have nearly the trouble I used to have! [March 4, 2007]
PRAYER AGAINST SATAN
Published by order of His Holiness
Pope Leo XIII
The Holy Father exhorts priests to say this prayer as often as possible, as a simple exorcism to curb the power of the devil and prevent him from doing harm. The faithful may say it in their own name, for the same purpose, as any approved prayer. Its use is recommended whenever action of the devil is suspected, causing malice in men, violent temptations and even storms and various calamities. It could be used as a solemn exorcism (and official and public ceremony, in Latin), to expel the devil. It would then be said by a priest, in the name of the Church and only with the Bishop’s permission.
The exorcism prayer may be said by anyone. The formal practice of exorcism of a possessed person is dangerous to the unqualified.
The Code of Canon Law © 1983
- Can. 1172 §1 No one may lawfully exorcise the possessed without
the special and express permission of the local ordinary.
§2 This permission is to be granted by the local Ordinary only to a priest
who is endowed with piety, knowledge, prudence and integrity of life.
OPINION: The gravity of coming in opposition to a demon must be recognized. Great harm could (commonly does) come to the unqualified. Even for those meeting limited standards it should be understood that opposing evil is not a game. Great prudence must be exercised.
- Acts 19:13 Then some itinerant Jewish exorcists tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those with evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” 14 When the seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish high priest, tried to do this, 15 the evil spirit said to them in reply, “Jesus I recognize, Paul I know, but who are you?” 16 The person with the evil spirit then sprang at them and subdued them all. He so overpowered them that they fled naked and wounded from that house. 17 When this became known to all the Jews and Greeks who lived in Ephesus, fear fell upon them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was held in great esteem. 18 Many of those who had become believers came forward and openly acknowledged their former practices. 19 Moreover, a large number of those who had practiced magic collected their books and burned them in public. They calculated their value and found it to be fifty thousand silver pieces. 20 Thus did the word of the Lord continue to spread with influence and power.
Sanctioned (dedicated) men, even if not priests, can be commissioned to teach the Word of God and to expel demons.
- Mark 6:7 He summoned the Twelve and began to send them out two by two and gave them authority over unclean spirits. …12 So they went off and preached repentance. 13 They drove out many demons, and they anointed with oil many who were sick and cured them.
- Luke 10:1 After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others whom he sent ahead of him in pairs to every town and place he intended to visit.
- Luke 10:17 The seventy-two returned rejoicing, and said, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us because of your name.” 18 Jesus said, “I have observed Satan fall like lightning from the sky. 19 Behold, I have given you the power ‘to tread upon serpents’ and scorpions and upon the full force of the enemy and nothing will harm you. 20 Nevertheless, do not rejoice because the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”
Men of great faith can cast out demons even with limited knowledge of the teachings of Jesus. This would be deemed acceptable so long as their intention was to do what Jesus did without selfish motivation (pride).
- Mark 9:38 John said to him, “Teacher, we saw someone driving out demons in your name, and we tried to prevent him because he does not follow us.” 39 Jesus replied, “Do not prevent him. There is no one who performs a mighty deed in my name who can at the same time speak ill of me. 40 For whoever is not against us is for us.
Only people free of satanic influence would ever consider driving out demons.
- Luke 11:18 And if Satan is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that it is by Beelzebul that I drive out demons. 19 If I, then, drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your own people drive them out? Therefore they (Jewish exorcists) will be your judges. 20 But if it is by the finger of God that I drive out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
- 1 Cor.10:21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and also the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and of the table of demons. 22 Or are we provoking the Lord to jealous anger? Are we stronger than he?
In reference to the foregoing, it should be known that many dioceses do not have an approved exorcist. This may be do to either the lack of general belief in the existence of Satan and associated demons, or, it may be do to the emaciated spiritual condition of the bishop who has obtained his position by having made a pack with Satan. (Communion in the hand, altar girls, women as readers, women as extraordinary ministers of the Holy Eucharist, and women entering Church with their heads improperly covered are all evidence of the latter. In recent years statistics have shown that from 70% to 80% of catholics do not believe in the real presence of Jesus in the most Holy Eucharist. Men who fail to have an abiding interest in their faith have a special association with guilt. )
- 1 Cor. 15:22 For just as in Adam all die, so too in Christ shall all be brought to life,
- 1 Tim. 2:8 It is my wish, then, that in every place the men should pray, lifting up holy hands, without anger or argument. 9 Similarly, (too,) women should adorn themselves with proper conduct, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hairstyles and gold ornaments, or pearls, or expensive clothes, 10 but rather, as befits women who profess reverence for God, with good deeds. 11 A woman must receive instruction silently and under complete control. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 Further, Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and transgressed. 15 But she will be saved through motherhood, provided women persevere in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.
In the making of the pack he (the bishop, or anyone else either male or female) gave up his soul to Hell in the next life (believing that he is probably going there anyway), in exchange for a prominent position in Hell in the belief that his own sufferings would be lessened by leading others astray, or, through the offerings of the innocent (the more innocent the better) he would make to Satan through the practice of extreme cruelty within formal satanism (desecration of the Body of Christ in unthinkable ways, cruel beatings, sadistic torture, offering innocent victims in sacrifice to Satan – any evil imaginable).
INPUT: Satanic practice and being possessed are different considerations. A possessed person has generally come into contact with evil through the use of divination or a similar association. A satanist (various levels exist in relation to secret societies and occult practices) is one who freely enters for some type of personal gain.
A generational satanist is one whose parent or guardian brought them into satanry early in life –commonly about three years of age– and then programmed them into evil practices including torture and murder by the age of six or seven.
Children of all ages are used as forms of evil amusements and as sex objects. Unthinkable evils (to the ordinary person) are forced upon them. Many are slaughtered, especially boys found troublesome or of little long term value, with the approval and satanical offering of their parents. One or both parents watch or directly participate in the sacrifice of their child or children.
NOTE: Should there be some regret for the decision made, then it should be understood that one’s condition would not be worsened (only God has the authority to determine the amount of one’s punishment in Hell. Despite what Satan would like one to believe, he is not in control of punishments. Keep in mind that with good reason he is called the father of lies and deceit.)
With sincere repentance, including firm purpose of amendment, corresponding restitution must be made in the allotted time one has remaining in this life, if reaching Heaven is to be achieved. There are no free rides into Heaven.
Restitution may include exposing those remaining in the cult, or otherwise working against one’s former evil practices, and doing whatever is in the best interest of the true God and His kingdom. This would include the willingness to give up one’s natural family* and associations while accepting personal suffering and death, should this become necessary. (There is no inference that Mary, of whom seven demons were driven out, or Paul, who initially persecuted Christians, ever sought out or otherwise associated with those who were still practicing evil in order to convert or restore them to the true faith. Should they become repentant and interested in learning and then practicing truth, then they would have willingly been given instruction and useful help leading toward their salvation.^ )
- ^ James 5:20 he should know that whoever brings back a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.
* Luke 9:61 And another said, “I will follow you, Lord, but first let me say farewell to my family at home.” 62 (To him) Jesus said, “No one who sets a hand to the plow and looks to what was left behind is fit for the kingdom of God.”
* Luke 14:26 “If any one comes to me without hating his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. 27 Whoever does not carry his own cross and come after me cannot be my disciple.
* 1 Kings 19:20 Elisha left the oxen, ran after Elijah, and said, “Please, let me kiss my father and mother good-bye, and I will follow you.” “Go back!” Elijah answered. “Have I done anything to you?” 21 Elisha left him and, taking the yoke of oxen, slaughtered them; he used the plowing equipment for fuel to boil their flesh, and gave it to his people to eat. Then he left and followed Elijah as his attendant.
Genesis 19:26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she was turned into a pillar of salt.
Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind on their journey; by paths unknown I will guide them. I will turn darkness into light before them, and make crooked ways straight. These things I do for them, and I will not forsake them.
Zech. 11:17 Woe to my foolish shepherd who forsakes the flock! May the sword fall upon his arm and upon his right eye; Let his arm wither away entirely, and his right eye be blind forever!
Matthew 15:14 Let them (the Pharisees) alone; they are blind guides (of the blind). If a blind person leads a blind person, both will fall into a pit.”
Mat. 23:24 Blind guides, who strain out the gnat and swallow the camel!
Luke 6:39 And he told them a parable, “Can a blind person guide a blind person? Will not both fall into a pit?
John 9:41 Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you are saying, ‘We see,’ so your sin remains.
2 Peter 1:8 If these (faith, virtue, knowledge, self-control, endurance, devotion, mutual affection, love) are yours and increase in abundance, they will keep you from being idle or unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 Anyone who lacks them is blind and shortsighted, forgetful of the cleansing of his past sins.
Rev. 3:15 “I know your works; I know that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either cold or hot. 16 So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. 17 For you say, ‘I am rich and affluent and have no need of anything,’ and yet do not realize that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. 18 I advise you to buy from me gold refined by fire so that you may be rich, and white garments to put on so that your shameful nakedness may not be exposed, and buy ointment to smear on your eyes so that you may see. 19 Those whom I love, I reprove and chastise. Be earnest, therefore, and repent.
20 ” ‘ “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, (then) I will enter his house and dine with him, and he with me. 21 I will give the victor the right to sit with me on my throne, as I myself first won the victory and sit with my Father on his throne.
22 ” ‘ “Whoever has ears ought to hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” ‘ “
Bishops who do not have an official exorcist in their dioceses should be considered as being out of faith with God (demons are no less present today than during the time Jesus walked on earth).
If not personally a satanist, then the bishop should be considered as being so involved with sin that he does not want to recognize the depth of the evil that surrounds him.
- 14 May 2006
The Ritual for expelling demons and related information.
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.
PRAYER TO SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
Most glorious Prince of the Heavenly Armies, Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in “our battle against principalities and powers, against the rulers of this world of darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.” (Ephes., VI, 12) Come to the assistance of men whom God has created to their image and likeness and whom Jesus has redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of the devil. Holy Church venerates thee as her guardian and protector; to thee, the Lord has entrusted the souls of the redeemed to be led into heaven. Pray therefore that the God of Peace allows men of faith to expel Satan, that he may no longer retain men captive and do injury to the Church. Offer our prayers to the Most High, that without delay they may draw His mercy down upon us; take hold of “the dragon, the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan,” bind him and cast him into the bottomless pit “so that he may no longer seduce the nations.” (Apoc., XX, 2)
1(Lay people omit this parenthesis.)
In the Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, strengthened by the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of our Savior, of Blessed Michael the Archangel, of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul and all the Saints, 1(and powerful in the holy authority of our ministry), we confidently undertake to repulse the attacks and deceits of the devil.
Psalm 67: God arises; His enemies are scattered and those who hate Him flee before Him.
As smoke is driven away, so are they driven; as wax melts before the fire, so the wicked perish at the presence of God.
V. Behold the Cross of the Lord, flee bands of enemies.
R. He has conquered, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the offspring of David.
V. May thy mercy, Lord, descend upon us.
R. As great as our hope in Thee.
The crosses indicate a blessing to be given if a priest recites the Exorcism;
if a lay person recites it, they indicate the Sign of the Cross
to be made silently by that person.
We drive you from us, whoever you may be, unclean spirits, all satanic powers, all infernal invaders, all wicked legions, assemblies and sects; in the Name and by the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, do may you be snatched away and driven from the Church of God and from the souls made to the image and likeness of God and redeemed by the Precious Blood of the Divine Lamb. Most cunning serpent, you shall no more dare to deceive the human race, persecute the Church, torment God’s elect and sift them as wheat. The Most High God commands you, They (Trinity) with whom, in your great insolence, you still claim to be equal; “They who want all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” (I Tim., 1I, 4) Yahweh commands you. The eternal Son commands you. The eternal Holy Ghost commands you. Jesus, God’s Word made flesh, commands you; He who to save our race outdone through your envy, “humbled Himself, becoming obedient even unto death;” (Phil., 11, 8) He who built His Church on the firm rock and declared that the gates of hell shall not prevail against Her commands you, because He will dwell with Her “all days even to the end of the world.” (Mat., XXVIII, 20) The sacred Sign of the Cross commands you, as does also the power of the mysteries of the Christian Faith. The glorious Mother of Jesus, the Virgin Mary, commands you; She who by her humility and from the first moment of her Immaculate Conception, crushed your proud head. The faith of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul and of the other Apostles command you. The blood of the Martyrs and the pious intercession of all the Saints command you.
Thus, cursed dragon, and you, diabolical legions, we adjure you by the living God, by the true God, by the Holy God, by Yahweh “who so loved the world that He gave up His only Son, that every soul believing in Him might not perish but have life everlasting;” (John, 111,16) stop deceiving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation; stop harming the Church and hindering her liberty. Begone, Satan, inventor and master of all deceit, enemy of man’s salvation. Give place to Christ in whom you have found none of your works; give place to the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church acquired by Christ at the price of His Blood. Stoop beneath the all-powerful Hand of God; tremble and flee when we invoke the Holy and Terrible Name of Jesus, this Name to which the Virtues, Powers and Dominations of heaven are humbly submissive, this Name which causes hell to tremble, this Name which the Cherubim and Seraphim praise unceasingly repeating: Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord, the God of Armies.
V. O Lord, hear my prayer.
R. And let my cry come unto Thee.
V. May the Lord be with you.
R. And also with you.
Let us pray. – God of heaven, God of earth, God of Angels, God of Archangels, God of Patriarchs, God of Prophets, God of Apostles, God of Martyrs, God of Confessors, God of Virgins, God who has power to give life after death and rest after work, because there is no other God than Thee and there can be no other, for Thou art the Creator of all things, visible and invisible, of whose reign there shall be no end, we humbly prostrate ourselves before Thy glorious Majesty and we beseech Thee to deliver us by Thy power from all the tyranny of the infernal spirits, from their snares, their lies and their furious wickedness; deign, O Lord, to grant us Thy powerful protection and to keep us safe and sound. We beseech Thee through Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen.
From the snares of the devil, deliver us, O Lord.
That Thy Church may serve Thee in peace and liberty, we beseech Thee to hear us. That Thou may crush down all enemies of Thy Church, we beseech Thee to hear us.
(Holy water is sprinkled in the place where we may be)
Jeremiah 26:3 Perhaps they will listen and turn back, each from his evil way, so that I may repent of the evil I have planned to inflict upon them for their evil deeds. 2 Peter 2:21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.
The Sacrament of Penance (reconciliation) followed by the frequent, even daily, reception of Jesus, brought present by a moral priest, is the best defense against satanic influence both for oneself and for those who are in proximity to a person who has worthily received Holy Communion recently.
In your prayers please pray for the exorcism of my bishop, Archbishop Oscar H. Lipscomb (opulent owner of a black 4-dr. Mercedes Benz. – Opulence (greed), power and concupiscence are common desires and practices of Freemasonry.), as well as your own bishop. Also include the cardinals in general and the current invalid holder of the papal office, Pope Benedict XVI, in particular. (Legally one can be innocent or guilty of a crime and the opposite be true. One can have legal ownership of an item without morally having acquired possession. A pope or bishop can be legally elected or be appointed to an office without being morally qualified, or is otherwise excluded from holding office due to the commission of heresy [not fully accepting the Scriptures or other formally declared universal teachings of the Church] or exclusionary sin [one deserving of capital punishment] ). Source http://www.trosch.org/msn/exorcism-prayer.html